Sunday 15 March 2015

Luis Suarez: 'Why I left Liverpool for Barcelona'

By Philip Otuo,
Luis Suarez blames the English media for his exit from the Premier League and claims they miss him. 
​​The Uruguay international made his £75million move to Barcelona in July last year after ending his three-and-a-half year stay in the Premier League.
​However, he actually blames the English media for hounding him out of the Premier League, with Suarez due to return to Anfield later this month for a charity game.
​He told beIN SPORTS: 
​"I don’t know if there is a campaign of the English press towards me, but it can be seen that they miss me.
​"They criticise me so much that they look for something that is not there to draw attention.
 
​"They published images of me (next to Demichelis) in the morning and when they saw that that was false those images disappeared off the pages.
​"I said enough and that they leave me alone and that I went because I was tired of them, but yet they are still looking [for me]."

No comments:

Post a Comment