Tuesday 3 February 2015

Sad News John Dumelo involved in car accident




Birthday boy, John Dumelo involved in car accident John  who turns 31 today had an unpleasant ‘birthday present’ when a truck bumped into his SUV on the East Legon, American House road.  John said he is doing well, and that the truck bumped into his vehicle when he was backing up into the main road. John started the day by visiting his building project in the same area and shared some photos on ‘cite’ before the accident occurred.

Earlie this morning GHANA POSTS blogger wish the young man happy birthday with some fine photos of his from his gallery.


Dumelo this morning  posted on Facebook page: “Time is 6:46 am. first point of call today is the site. Mixing concrete and moving blocks. I’m blessed to be a year older today. God has been good to me. 31 ain’t an easy age. In the next 10 years, I don’t want my name in African Forbes but Global forbes. I want to be closer to God and want to be a motivation to people all over the world. I want to let people know you can achieve whatever you want if you put your mind to it. Happy birthday to me…..31 is the new 41!”




No comments:

Post a Comment