Wednesday 4 February 2015

Photo:President Mugabe fell down on the red carpet




NATURE CAN NEVER BE CHEATED:
------------------------------------------------
President Robert Mugabe is one of my greatest Icons in Africa and I have never regreted supporting everything he does because of his great sense of Africanism and of course a good friend of my first president and the founder of Ghana Dr.Kwame Nkrumah.


But all said and done,I will like to know whether indeed in our life we need to know when to quit or step down from leadership when the odds are against us especially AGE?
The pictures below actually forced a bitter pill down my throat.
President Mugabe fell down on the red carpet
What is your humble opinion or observation?



Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe falls after addressing supporters upon his return from an African Union meeting in Ethiopia.
One would have thought he would relax by now but he is still up and running!



No comments:

Post a Comment