Tuesday 3 February 2015

Happy Birthday John Dumelo

 Happy birthday to me
 
 Happy birthday to Ghana actor and celebrity John Dumelo the young man posted on his twitter page happy birthday to me 


Time is 6:46 am. first point of call today is the site. Mixing concrete and moving blocks. I'm blessed to be a year older today. God has been good to me. 31 ain't and easy age.
 
 
 In the next 10 years, I don't want my name in African Forbes but Global forbes.

 I want to be closer to God and I want to be a motivation to people all over the world. I want to let people to know you can achieve whatever you want if you put your mind to it. 
 
 
Happy birthday to me.....31 is the new 41!
Chat Conversation End
 
 
 Dumelo who is 31 today says he want to be close to God .



No comments:

Post a Comment