Thursday 29 January 2015

RASHID SUMAILA READY TO PLAY HIS FIRST GAME ON SATURDAY

Former kotoko defender Rashid Sumaila will Saturday on  31st January 2015 play his  debut league game for his new club Al Qadsia SC  as the Kuwait League resumes, They will welcome Al Shabab SC at the Mohammed Al-Hammad Stadium.

 Rashid Sumaila and  owners of Al Qadsia SC


"I always believe in my Fans prayers I know the love and support they have for me has gotten me this far I will always love them and Their all in my prayers everyday may the Almighty God bless each and every one of You"

 Rashid Sumaila signing his contract .

 Rashid Sumaila in happy mood


 Rashid visit his new club Trophy room


" I always need your prayers because I know your prayers got me this far God bless Us all."

No comments:

Post a Comment